Olsen Thielen CPAs uses your network credentials to login to Box. Continue to login to Box through your network.
If you are not a part of Olsen Thielen CPAs, continue to log in with your Box.com account.
The Olsen Thielen portal gives you a safe and secure way to share files with our firm. If this is your initial invitation to your portal, please follow the instructions in your introductory email to create a password and take a quick tour of your Box portal.
The following terms and conditions are set forth regarding the use of the Portal. By logging in and using the Portal, you agree to these terms and conditions. Either you or Olsen Thielen CPAs may terminate this agreement and use of the Portal with or without cause, and with or without notice at any time.
1. Olsen Thielen makes the Portal available to allow your firm and its authorized users to view, download and submit information and documents in a secure environment.
2. Olsen Thielen will use its best efforts to make the Portal available to the Client on a 24-hour a day basis; however, the portal is licensed from a third party and may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance, upgrades or failures and we reserve the right to modify or discontinue any aspect of the portal as necessary. Elements of the portal and content are protected by trademark, copyright, trade dress and other laws.
3. Olsen Thielen uses industry standard security measures to protect against unauthorized access of the portal. Users of the portal shall not attempt to disable or circumvent any of the portal’s security features.
4. Olsen Thielen will share access with one portal administrator who will be responsible for sharing content with other users in your organization, and terminating user access when needed.
5. Olsen Thielen will retain all client documents only in accordance with our document retention policies. You should ensure that you maintain a copy of all documents posted on the portal elsewhere for archival purposes.